- Office of the President
- Office of Academic Affairs
- Mission Statement and Campus History
- Advisory Board
- Staff Association
- Center for Professional Growth
- Golf Outing
- Blue and Gold Weekend
- Blue & Gold Weekend Memorial Service
- Blue and Gold Weekend Registration
- Blue and Gold Weekend Results
- Car Cruise
- Car Cruise Sponsorship Opportunities
- Event Sponsorship Packages
- Cathedral of Learning Society
- Chancellor’s Distinguished Teaching Award
- Fast Facts
- President's Advisory Committee on Diversity Affairs
- Live Campus Video
- Web Site Survey
- 225th Anniversary
- 225th Anniversary Video
- 50th Anniversary
- Cassell Hall Ribbon Cutting
- Croquet Sponsorship
- Croquet Tournament
- Going Green
- Protecting Children From Abuse
- Thoroughbred Horse Trip
- Student Resources
- Student Life
5K Run/Fun Walk
The University of Pittsburgh at Greensburg
Saturday, October 5, 2013
Registration - 7:00 a.m.
Opening Ceremony – 8:15 a.m.
Race: Runners - 8:30 a.m.; Walkers - Immediately after
- 5K Run
- 5K Fun Walk
- Children’s 100 Meter Sprint (No charge for ages 6 and under)
Please, no bikes or pets. Strollers are permitted.
- $20; Early Registration by September 18
- $10; Early Registration by September 18 for ages 7-12
- $25 Registration after September 18
- $15; Registration after September 18 for ages 7-12
- Children 6 and under are free, but still need to register
Registration fees are non-refundable.
Alpha Alpha Delta Chapter of the Sigma Tau Delta English Honor Society
Pitt Greensburg Alumni Association
- Top three male and top three female finishers overall
- Top three male 60+, top three female 60+
- Top three male, top three female, 50 -59 age group
- Top three male, top three female, 40 -49 age group
- Top three male, top three female, 30 – 39 age group
- Top three male, top three female, 20 – 29 age group
- Top three male, top three female, 15 – 19 age group
- Top three in 14 and under age groups
- All participants will receive an award
For additional information, please contact:
Josh Gmys, 724-836-7496
E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Become a Sponsor of the 2013 Pitt-Greensburg 5K Run/Fun Walk
Pitt-Greensburg’s Chapter of the Sigma Tau Delta International English Honor Society and the Pitt-Greensburg Alumni Association are hosting the 2013 Pitt-Greensburg 5K Run/Fun Walk. Proceeds will benefit these students through these two organizations. You can help these organizations help students by becoming a sponsor. Be recognized by event participants, students, their families, alumni and the community for your support of this high profile event.
The race will take place at the peak of Western Pennsylvania’s colorful fall foliage season, winding through the beautiful Pitt-Greensburg campus and surrounding area on Saturday, October 5, 2013.
Members of the Pitt-Greensburg Chapter of the Sigma Tau Delta International English Honor Society members are promoting literacy through local book drives and presenting their course work at regional and international conferences. Participating students change their lives while increasing their potential to change the world. Additionally, the Pitt-Greensburg Alumni Association (PGAA) serves Pitt-Greensburg and its students in a myriad of ways; from the creation of scholarship funds to the recognition of Pitt-Greensburg alumni for distinguished service.
A number of sponsorship packages are available, click here to view them. Thank you!