Thank you to each of our Advisory Board members for being a part of our Board’s seven year, 100% participation record in the annual Partners in Excellence Campaign. We hope to continue this impressive run for the FY18 campaign. Please join your board colleagues by participating in the Pitt-Greensburg Partners in Excellence Advisory Board Campaign and making a contribution to the fund of your choice.
Listed below are the two transformational projects we’ll be focusing on this year or, as always, you can choose a fund of importance to you:
- Construction of the new Life Sciences Building and the renovation of Smith Hall
- Updating campus technology through the Technology for the Future Challenge – make your donation count twice! This challenge has a dollar to dollar match by the Department of Education.
- Additional funds, scholarships and endowments to which you can donate
If the project or program that you would like to designate your contribution to is not listed, please contact Kellie Surmacz, Annual Fund Specialist, at email@example.com or 724-836-7761.
Make your contribution now! You can donate via:
- Check: Send check and linked pledge card to Kellie Surmacz at University of Pittsburgh Greensburg, Office of University Relations and Institutional Advancement, 150 Finoli Drive, Lynch Hall – Room 105, Greensburg, PA 15601
- Credit card: You can pay online by clicking on the credit card link or by calling 724-836-7761. If you pay online, make sure to mark “Advisory Board Member” as your affiliation to Pitt-Greensburg to ensure that you are counted for participating this year.
The Advisory Board Partners in Excellence Campaign and the Life Sciences Building/Renovation of Smith Hall Campaign are running concurrently. We encourage each Advisory Board member to participate in both campaigns. To make your donation to the Life Science Building/Renovation of Smith Hall Campaign, please click here for the pledge card.
All donations are tax deductible for the year of your gift.
If you have any questions or would like to donate by phone, please contact Kellie Surmacz at 724-836-7761 or firstname.lastname@example.org.