Join your colleagues by participating in the Pitt-Greensburg Partners in Excellence Faculty and Staff Campaign and making a contribution to the fund of your choice.
Giving back, no matter the amount, helps to change the future of educational and experiential opportunities for everyone on campus, especially for the students who will call Pitt-Greensburg their alma mater forever. Regardless of the amount of your contribution, a high participation rate in the Pitt-Greensburg Partners in Excellence Faculty and Staff Campaign encourages greater support from alumni and external constituents.
Listed below are the two transformational projects we’ll be focusing on this year or, as always, you can choose the fund of your choice:
- Construction of the new Life Sciences Building and the renovation of Smith Hall
- Updating campus technology through the Technology for the Future Challenge – make your donation count twice! This challenge has a dollar to dollar match by the Department of Education.
- Additional funds, scholarships and endowments to which you can donate
- If the project or program that you would like to designate your contribution to is not listed, please contact Kellie Surmacz, Annual Fund Specialist, at email@example.com or 724-836-7761.
Make your contribution now! You can donate via:
- Check: Send check and linked pledge card via interoffice mail to Kellie Surmacz at 105 Lynch Hall
- Payroll Deduction
- Credit card: You can pay online by clicking on the credit card link or by calling 724-836-7761. If you pay online, make sure to mark Faculty or Staff as your affiliation to Pitt-Greensburg to ensure that you are counted for participating this year.
Donate by November 17 to be entered into the drawing to win Early Bird Raffle Prizes!
All donations are tax deductible for the year of your gift.
If you have any questions or would like to donate by phone, please contact Kellie Surmacz at 724-836-7761 or firstname.lastname@example.org.