Friday, October 2, 2015,
Ligonier Country Club
Our 2015 Golf Outing features
- KDKA-TV Sports Anchor, Rick Walsh ’00 will golf with us and serve as our MC
- A celebrity “long-drive” contest featuring professional Re-Max Long Drive World Championship Finalists will be on hand to entertain you, provide you with the opportunity to improve your score, and give you a chance to win an epic golf vacation package.
- Opportunity to win a 3 year lease of an Acura TLX for a hole on one on hole #11 courtesy of Smail Acura
- Silent Auction featuring autographed sports memorabilia like an All Pro TE Rob Gronkowski autographed New England Patriots football (it comes deflated) courtesy of G&G Fitness.
- Basket raffles featuring Pitt Panthers autographed memorabilia and much more!
- 18 holes of golf with cart
- A complimentary greens fees pass for an additional round of golf at the Ligonier Country Club at a later date
- Continental Breakfast
- Skill Contests
- Refreshments on the course
- Snack on the turn
- Hot off the grill buffet
- Door prizes and awards
President’s Scholarship Fund
Supports local students: These scholarships are offered to the highest ranking students who apply to Pitt-Greensburg from any of the six public and parochial schools in Westmoreland County that were instrumental in the founding of Pitt-Greensburg in 1963. Those school districts include: Greensburg Salem, Greensburg Central Catholic, Hempfield, Jeannette, Latrobe, and Norwin.
Pitt-Greensburg Alumni Association (PGAA)
The PGAA promotes fellowship among alumni and works to create a lifelong connection between graduates and the University—thus building their commitment and support. The PGAA also sponsors two scholarships to the incoming freshman class that are renewable up to four years as long as the students meet the criteria. Funds are also used to recognize student community service and outstanding alumni achievement.
Pitt-Greensburg’s NCAA Division III athletic teams provide male and female students with equal opportunities to continue their academic and athletic endeavors at the collegiate level.
A special thank you to our event sponsors
Putting Green Sponsor
Your fee for sponsorship and/or participation is tax deductible as allowed by law. $35 of your $125 golfer registration fee is tax deductible.