Student-Right-To-Know Graduation Rate Disclosure
University of Pittsburgh, Greensburg Campus
The graduation rate at the Greensburg Campus of the University of Pittsburgh calculated according to the U.S. Department of Education’s Student Right-To-Know guidelines is 49%.
The U.S. Department of Education’s guidelines for the SRTK Graduation Rate are as follows:
It is based upon students who entered as full-time, first-time freshmen and graduated within 150% of the length of their program. For example, in regards to baccalaureate-seeking freshmen, this 150% measure describes students graduating from a four-year program within six years.
- It is an average of the graduation rates of four freshman classes, with these being the most recent four classes for which the above 150% measure can be determined.
Hence, the current SRTK graduation rate for this campus of the University of Pittsburgh of 49% is based upon baccalaureate-seeking freshmen who had:
- entered in Fall Term 2008 and graduated by August 2014
- entered in Fall Term 2009 and graduated by August 2015
- entered in Fall Term 2010 and graduated by August 2016
- entered in Fall Term 2011 and graduated by August 2017
Note: As described above, the graduation rates of four classes of entering freshmen are reflected in this SRTK graduation rate. While the graduation rates reported for freshmen entering in Fall 2008, 2009, and 2010 reflect graduation from any University of Pittsburgh four-year campus, the graduation rates for freshmen entering in Fall 2011 reflect graduation from the Greensburg campus only. The latter methodology for reporting graduation rates is now the standard in reporting data, and will be followed in reporting data respective to each subsequent freshman class to be included in this SRTK rate.
University of Pittsburgh
Institutional Research, 1909 Cathedral of Learning, Pittsburgh, PA 15260
URL: www.ir.pitt.edu • Phone: 412-624-6767 • Fax: 412-648-0384