In addition to its own baccalaureate programs, Pitt-Greensburg offers opportunities for students to complete one or two years of work on degrees in selected programs in the University of Pittsburgh's Schools of Engineering, Health and Rehabilitation Science, Pharmacy and Social Work. For details on requirements and procedures, consult the appropriate section later in the Bulletin.
|Health and Rehabilitation Sciences
Clinical Dietetics and Nutrition
Health Information Management
Options for transfer to the School of Arts and Sciences on the Pittsburgh Campus and other regional campuses are also available.
College of Arts and Sciences (Pittsburgh Campus) and the College of General Studies(Pittsburgh Campus)
The following rules govern relocation to the School of Arts and Sciences (Pittsburgh Campus):
- Completion of 60 total credits (at least 45 of the 60 credits must be earned at Greensburg) with a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Completion of the appropriate general education requirements for the School of Arts and Sciences.
- Declaration of a major at the time of relocation.
- Completion of the prerequisites for the declared major.
College of Business Administration (Pittsburgh Campus)
Students will be eligible to relocate to the College of Business Administration (Pittsburgh Campus) by fulfilling the following requirements:
- Completion of at least 30 credits at Pitt-Greensburg with a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Completion of the appropriate general education courses for the College of Business Administration (see academic advisor for details).
- Completion of required courses as listed in the table below:
|ECON 0100||Introduction to Microeconomic Theory|
|ECON 0110||Introduction to Macroeconomic Theory|
|MATH 0120||Business Calculus|
|MGMT 0024||Probability and Statistics|
|PSY 0010||Introduction to Psychology|