Our campus offers the courses you need during summer semester. Put your graduation in closer reach by completing General Education requirements or classes in your major. Even if you're currently enrolled at another institution, you can make progress on your education here.
Please complete the Summer Aid Request Form to be considered for federal and institutional financial aid. The Financial Aid office will be able to determine which types of aid you would be eligible for based on your request form. You may also apply for a PHEAA state grant starting in mid-March (more information). Please feel free to call, e-mail, or stop into the Financial Aid office to go over the different funding options for summer.
Pitt-Greensburg students who enroll for 6 or more credits during the summer sessions are eligible for free on-campus housing. All housing will be at the University Court. Summer term runs from May 7 – August 13. The summer housing application will be available on March 26, 2018 and must be submitted by April 6, 2018.
- Must have completed one semester as a full-time student within the previous academic year (fall or spring term)
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credits at Pitt-Greensburg during the summer sessions (in-class, online, or internship)
- Housing available only while class session/internship is in progress
- If a student falls below 6 credits or fails to achieve 6 credits, they will be billed up to the full room amount ($145/week or $1430 for the term)
This privilege can be revoked and the full room amount applied to the student’s account if:
- Student is not attending class (must attend minimum of 50% of classes)
- Student fails their classes
- Student violates the Student Code of Conduct
Summer Term 2018: May 7 - August 11, 2018