5K Run/Fun Walk
The University of Pittsburgh at Greensburg
**BECOME A SPONSOR**
The 5K consists of two times through the course, which runs through our scenic campus.
- Children’s 100 Meter Sprint (No charge for ages 6 and under; takes place from 5K starting line)
Please, no bikes or pets. Strollers are permitted.
- ADULTS: $20 Early Registration (by September 16);
- $25 if registered after September 16
- YOUTH (Ages 7-12): $10 Early Registration (by September 16);
- $15 if registered after September 16
- TEENS/STUDENTS: $15
- Children 6 and under are free, but still need to be registered.
Registration fees are non-refundable.
Pitt-Greensburg Alumni Association and the Aaron Slafka Memorial Service Award
- Top three male and top three female finishers overall
- Top three male 60+, top three female 60+
- Top three male, top three female, 50 -59 age group
- Top three male, top three female, 40 -49 age group
- Top three male, top three female, 30 – 39 age group
- Top three male, top three female, 20 – 29 age group
- Top three male, top three female, 15 – 19 age group
- Top three in 14 and under age groups
- All participants will receive an award.
For additional information, please contact:
Alumni Coordinator, 724-836-7496
E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Become a Sponsor of the 2015 Pitt-Greensburg 5K Run/Fun Walk
The 2015 Pitt-Greensburg 5K Run/Fun Walk is a collaborative project of the Pitt-Greensburg Alumni Association (PGAA) and the campus chapter of PI SIGMA ALPHA, the national Political Science Honor Society. Proceeds will benefit the PGAA and the Aaron Slafka Memorial Service Award.
Aaron Slafka, a 2008 political science graduate, was a respected student leader and athlete, who loved Pitt-Greensburg. He passed away unexpectedly, in April 2014, at the age of 29 after a long battle with epilepsy. This award is presented to a junior or senior majoring in political science and who is able to demonstrate service to the University, as well as perseverance and the ability to overcome adversity.
You can help by becoming a sponsor. Be recognized by event participants, students, their families, alumni and the community for your support of this high profile event.
The race will take place at the peak of Western Pennsylvania’s colorful fall foliage season, winding through the beautiful Pitt-Greensburg campus and surrounding area on Saturday, October 3, 2015.
The Pitt-Greensburg Alumni Association (PGAA) serves Pitt-Greensburg and its students in a myriad of ways; from the creation of scholarship funds to the recognition of Pitt-Greensburg alumni for distinguished service.
A number of sponsorship packages are available, additional information will be forthcoming. Thank you!
A special thank you to our event sponsors