5K Run/Fun Walk
The University of Pittsburgh at Greensburg
Saturday, October 3, 2015
Registration - 7:30 a.m.
Opening Ceremony – 8:25 a.m.
Race: Runners - 8:30 a.m.; Walkers - Immediately after
- 5K Run
- 5K Fun Walk
- Children’s 100 Meter Sprint (No charge for ages 6 and under)
Please, no bikes or pets. Strollers are permitted.
- ADULTS: $20 Early Registration (by September 16);
- $25 if registered after September 16
- YOUTH (Ages 7-12): $10 Early Registration (by September 16);
- $15 if registered after September 16
- TEENS: $15
- Children 6 and under are free, but still need to be registered.
Registration fees are non-refundable.
Pitt-Greensburg Alumni Association
- Top three male and top three female finishers overall
- Top three male 60+, top three female 60+
- Top three male, top three female, 50 -59 age group
- Top three male, top three female, 40 -49 age group
- Top three male, top three female, 30 – 39 age group
- Top three male, top three female, 20 – 29 age group
- Top three male, top three female, 15 – 19 age group
- Top three in 14 and under age groups
- All participants will receive an award.
For additional information, please contact:
Alumni Coordinator, 724-836-7496
E-mail at email@example.com
Become a Sponsor of the 2015 Pitt-Greensburg 5K Run/Fun Walk
The Pitt-Greensburg Alumni Association is hosting the 2014 Pitt-Greensburg 5K Run/Fun Walk. Proceeds will benefit this organization. You can help by becoming a sponsor. Be recognized by event participants, students, their families, alumni and the community for your support of this high profile event.
The race will take place at the peak of Western Pennsylvania’s colorful fall foliage season, winding through the beautiful Pitt-Greensburg campus and surrounding area on Saturday, October 3, 2015.
The Pitt-Greensburg Alumni Association (PGAA) serves Pitt-Greensburg and its students in a myriad of ways; from the creation of scholarship funds to the recognition of Pitt-Greensburg alumni for distinguished service.
A number of sponsorship packages are available, additional information will be forthcoming. Thank you!
Thank you to Race Sponsors: AllStar Therapies and Express Mobile Diagnostic Services.
Thank you to Presenting Sponsor: Excela Health.
Thank you to Blue & Gold Weekend Sponsor: Sheetz.
Thank you to all the volunteers!
Thank you to Giant Eagle and Walmart for the refreshments!