- 2013 Event Sponsor Prospect List
- Pitt-Greensburg Music Series
- Chorale and Chamber Singers
- Contact Us
- Friday Evening Music Club
- Joan Chambers Concert Series
- Westmoreland Symphony
- Sponsor Prospect Clearance Form
- Student Resources
- Student Life
Eleanor—An American Love Story
University of Pittsburgh at Greensburg Presents:
April 4 and April 5, 2013
The Palace Theatre
On-line tickets sales are now closed. Tickets will be sold at the door at The Palace Theatre.
A musical that tells the story of Eleanor Roosevelt’s journey from a shy, young aristocrat to her emergence as a powerful catalyst for social change. It tells of the passionate courtship and bittersweet marriage to Franklin, and ultimately, of the surprising partnership that so dramatically changed the face of 20th Century America as well as the entire world.
Author: Jonathan Bolt
Composer: Thomas Tierney
Lyricist: John Forster
Produced by the Pitt-Greensburg Theatre Company under the direction of Stephen Schrum, PhD, theatre director, and Christopher Bartley, music director.
Eleanor—An American Love Story is part of the historic and notable Rodgers & Hammerstein Songbook.
- Why you should see Eleanor
- What Critics Say
- Who's Who in the Cast
- About the Authors
- Notes from the Musical
- Listen to music from the original cast
- Seating Chart
- Ticket Information
- Purchase the Original Soundtrack
- Discounted Offers Avaliable with Eleanor Tickets
Questions: Contact 724-836-7497 or email@example.com