There will be an information session for the Spring Break Programs in Ireland on Monday, September 25, from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m. at the Lyceum. Come hear about the courses you can take, the excursions in Belfast and Dublin and more!
STUDY ABROAD Applications are open! You can apply on the website.
With 350 study abroad programs to choose from, why not start by taking a look at Pitt Greensburg's 2018 featured programs? The Spring Break and Summer Programs are Pitt Greensburg faculty-led!
Be sure to stop by the Study Abroad Office in 120 Millstein Library. Walk-in hours are M-W-TH from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Visit abroad.pitt.edu to learn more about the requirements, deadlines, programs, process to apply and more.
Spring 2018 Semester: Apply by October 8, 2017
Spring Break 2018: Apply by Octiber 30, 2017 (see website for othe Spring Break Deadlines)
Summer 2018: Apply by January 28, 2018
Fall 2018 Semester: Apply by March 25, 2018
Upcoming trips include:
- Spring Break Trip to Ireland: Justice and Ethics of the Troubles in Northern Ireland (1 credit) & The Politics of the Troubles in Northern Ireland (1 credit). DEADLINE TO APPLY: October 30.
- Summer in Italy (2 weeks): Exploring Art in Italy & Global Identity in Italy -- Information Session set for September 27 from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m in VH118. DEADLINE TO APPLY: January 28, 2018.
- Student Teaching in Bolivia or New Zealand
- Spring 2018 (DEADLINE TO APPLY is October 8)
- Fall 2018 Semester (DEADLINE TO APPLY is March 25, 2018)
- Pitt in the Pacific (New Zealand & Cook Islands) for Spring 2018
- Information sessions set for September 27 and September 28 from 8:15 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Oakland Campus: Anthroplogy Department Lounge, Room 3106, Posvar Hall, Pitt.
- DEADLINE to apply is October 8.
Questions? Contact Michelle Apodaca at 724-836-7494 or email@example.com.