Freya String Quartet
Saturday, March 8, 7:30p
Freya String Quartet Program
1. Vardapet (arr. Aslamazyan): Armenian Folk Songs
2. Matthew Peterson: Badlands
3. Grieg: String Quartet in G minor
The Freya String Quartet is comprised of Jason Neukom, Ashley Buckley, Jason Hohn and Katya Janpoladyan. Founded in 2009, the Freya String Quartet is dedicated to performing a wide range of music and teaching the importance of classical music in the Pittsburgh area. http://westmorelandsymphony.org/concerts/chamber-music-series/
Friday, March 28, 7:30pm
About Music at Pitt-Greensburg
The University of Pittsburgh at Greensburg features four concert series in Campana Chapel.
- Pitt-Greensburg Chorale and Chamber Singers: Pitt-Greensburg's featured student choral ensembles
- Joan Chambers Concert Series: Local, national, and international artists appearing in memory of ardent Pitt-Greensburg supporter Joan Chambers
- Friday Evening Music Club: A community of area performers and audience dedicated to creating and sharing in great artistic performance and camaraderie
- Westmoreland Symphony Chamber Music Series: Musicians of the WSO performing in small ensembles
In addition, through the Pitt-Greensburg Theatre Company, the students of the university are proud to present A Night of Magic, featuring A Very Potter Musical, under the direction of seniors Jess Uhler and Alicia DiPaolo. April 3-5, Ferguson Theater, 7:30pm.
All performances begin at 7:30pm. Most are free and open to the public. See the Tickets page for more information about ticket prices for specific events.