Leah Bartell, violin
Eric Hung, piano
Friday, February 20, 7:30pm - Campana Chapel
- J.S. Bach, Sonata No. 4 in C Minor, BWV 1017 (ca. 1717-23)
- Johannes Brahms, Sonata No. 3 in D Minor, Op. 108 (1886-88)
- Lili Boulanger, D’un matin de printemps (1917-18)
- Karol Szymanowski, La Fontaine d’Arethuse, Op. 30, No. 1 (1915)
- Igor Stravinsky, Suite italienne (1932, arr. from Pulcinella, 1919-20)
Friday, February 27, 7:30pm - Campana Chapel
Drawing area performers and audience for shared artistic programs and camaraderie, and to encourage excellence in young musicians through performance and scholarship. The annual Student Recitals features young musicians working with the many great teachers of FEMC.
See the Calendar page for full listing of our 2014-2015 performances
About Music at Pitt-Greensburg
The University of Pittsburgh at Greensburg features three concert series in Campana Chapel.
- Pitt-Greensburg Chorale and Chamber Singers: Pitt-Greensburg's featured student choral ensembles
- Joan Chambers Concert Series: Local, national, and international artists appearing in memory of ardent Pitt-Greensburg supporter Joan Chambers
- Friday Evening Music Club: A community of area performers and audience dedicated to creating and sharing in great artistic performance and camaraderie
All performances begin at 7:30pm. Performances are free and open to the public; see Admission page for more info about donations to ensembles and series at the concert venue.
Help support Music at Pitt-Greensburg: Donate online at http://www.greensburg.pitt.edu/about/giving/support-us; be sure to specify Music at Pitt-Greensburg and/or a specific concert series you would like to support. Thanks so much for helping to sustain our concert series.