Happy Birthday, Franz Joseph Haydn!
Friday March 31, 7:30pm - Campana Chapel
The Friday Evening Music Club of the Greensburg area announces its March recital.
Admission is free to club members and voluntary donations are accepted from non-members at the door. All are invited to a reception following the recital.
For more information, check out www.fridayeveningmusicclub.org or call Michele Boulet at 724-837-5474 for membership and performance opportunities.
Thursday April 6 & Friday April 7, 7:30pm - Campana Chapel
Music of the Movies: The Da Vinci Code, Hannibal, Moulin Rouge, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars
Music of the Stage: Don Giovanni, HMS Pinafore
Music, the Food of Love: Music of Henry Purcell, Taylor Swift, David Dickau
* Friday 4/7 Concert Live Stream * - check back for link
Students of Zach Rohlwing
Wednesday April 19, 7:30pm - Campana Chapel
Heinz Chapel Choir
Friday April 21, 8:00pm [SPECIAL START TIME] - Campana Chapel
with guests Boyertown High School Choir & the Pitt-Greensburg Chorale
- Popstars/Rachstars: * Stream of 4/10/15 Concert *
- To Joy: * Stream of 3/18/16 Concert *
Christmastime is Here: *Stream of 12/2/16 Concert*
About Music at Pitt-Greensburg
The University of Pittsburgh at Greensburg features three concert series in Campana Chapel.
- Pitt-Greensburg Chorale and Chamber Singers: Pitt-Greensburg's featured student choral ensembles
- Joan Chambers Concert Series: Local, national, and international artists appearing in memory of ardent Pitt-Greensburg supporter Joan Chambers
- Friday Evening Music Club: A community of area performers and audience dedicated to creating and sharing in great artistic performance and camaraderie
All performances begin at 7:30pm (unless otherwise noted). Performances are free and open to the public; see Admission page for more info about donations to ensembles and series at the concert venue.
Help support Music at Pitt-Greensburg: Donate online; be sure to specify Music at Pitt-Greensburg and/or a specific concert series you would like to support. Thanks so much for helping to sustain our concert series.