These sessions are designed to assist parents and students with the filing of the FAFSA form. Parents and students will sit down at a computer with Office of Financial Aid personnel there to assist. Everyone will be guided through the steps to completion, and personnel will be available to answer any questions that may arise during the process.
Bring the following items with you to assist you during the FAFSA Completion Session:
• Social Security Card for student
• Student’s 2015 Federal tax return and W-2 Forms
• Parents’ 2015 Federal tax return and W-2 Forms (if dependent)
• Other records of money earned
• Untaxed income (such as child support, workers compensation, etc) (if applicable)
• Bank statements (current)
• Investment information (if applicable)
• If not a U.S. Citizen, alien registration card/permanent resident card
Anyone taking part must comply with the University’s computing acceptable use policy.