Student-Right-To-Know Graduation Rate Disclosure
University of Pittsburgh, Greensburg Campus
The graduation rate at the Greensburg Campus of the University of Pittsburgh calculated according to the U.S. Department of Education’s Student Right-To-Know guidelines is 34%.
The U.S. Department of Education’s guidelines for the SRTK Graduation Rate are as follows:
- It is based upon students who entered as full-time, first-time freshmen and graduated within 150% of the length of their program. For example, in regards to baccalaureate-seeking freshmen, this 150% measure describes students graduating from a four-year program within six years.
- It is an average of the graduation rates of four freshman classes, with these being the most recent four classes for which the above 150% measure can be determined.
Hence, the current SRTK graduation rate for this campus of the University of Pittsburgh of 34% is based upon baccalaureate-seeking freshmen who had:
- entered in Fall Term 2011 and graduated by August 2017
- entered in Fall Term 2012 and graduated by August 2018
- entered in Fall Term 2013 and graduated by August 2019
- entered in Fall Term 2014 and graduated by August 2020
Note: As described above, the graduation rates of four classes of entering freshmen are reflected in this SRTK graduation rate. While the graduation rates reported for freshmen entering in Fall 2011 reflect graduation from any University of Pittsburgh four-year campus, the graduation rates for freshmen entering in Fall 2012, Fall 2013 and Fall 2014 reflect graduation from the Greensburg campus only. The latter methodology for reporting graduation rates is now the standard in reporting data and will be followed in reporting data respective to each subsequent freshman class to be included in this SRTK rate.
University of Pittsburgh
Institutional Research, 1709 Cathedral of Learning, Pittsburgh, PA 15260
URL: www.ir.pitt.edu • Phone: 412-624-6767