School of Health & Rehabilitation Sciences

Three students near one student who is using crutches for health rehabilitation

In addition to its own baccalaureate programs, Pitt-Greensburg offers opportunities for students to complete one of Pitt’s 100+ undergraduate majors by relocating to Pittsburgh or another Pitt campus after the successful completion of several terms. Students considering this option work closely with their Academic Advisor to remain on track with the relocation requirements listed below. Most importantly, no matter which campus you start or finish at, your degree will say the University of Pittsburgh!

Relocation Requirements

School of Health & Rehabilitation Sciences (Pittsburgh Campus) | Website

Students must apply to the Athletic Training, Communication Science, Emergency Medicine, Health Informatics, Rehabilitation Science, Nutrition Science, and Dietitian Nutritionist program using the SHRS online application for internal Pitt students; a relocation form is only required for students admitted to these programs. Please visit the SHRS website for application and admission requirements for each specific program. Please note that admission to programs is competitive and meeting the minimum admission criteria does not guarantee admission.