School of Social Work

Three students wearing face coverings seated, talking with each other.

In addition to its own baccalaureate programs, Pitt-Greensburg offers opportunities for students to complete one of Pitt’s 100+ undergraduate majors by relocating to Pittsburgh or another Pitt campus after the successful completion of several terms. Students considering this option work closely with their Academic Advisor to remain on track with the relocation requirements listed below. Most importantly, no matter which campus you start or finish at, your degree will say the University of Pittsburgh!

Relocation Requirements

School of Social Work (Pittsburgh Campus) | Website

Students interested in social work, complete must complete 60 credits at Pitt-Greensburg with a minimum QPA of 2.50 and then relocate to the School of Social Work (Pittsburgh campus). Students must also apply for admission to the School of Social Work during the final semester at Pitt-Greensburg.

Social work students should distribute their course selections as follows:

Humanities 9 credits
Social Sciences  9 credits
Natural Sciences  9 credits
Other (primarily social science)  33 credits