Visiting Students are those who are working toward an undergraduate degree at another institution and wish to take undergraduate courses at the University of Pittsburgh at Greensburg. It is expected that the credits earned at Pitt-Greensburg will be transferred back to the home school to be used in satisfying the student’s degree requirements.
Requirements for Visiting Student Admission
Visiting Students may register for any University of Pittsburgh at Greensburg course for which they have satisfied the prerequisites. To apply as a Visiting Student:
- Complete the Application for Undergraduate Admission. Choose "Visitor" under Enrollment Information.
- Submit proof of current enrollment from a higher education institution.
- Register for your class(es) with Academic Advising.
Admission is valid for one term. Students seeking enrollment for subsequent terms must reapply. Please call 724-836-9880 for more details.
*It is recommended you verify that your home institution will accept the University of Pittsburgh at Greensburg courses as transfer credits.
Summer Session Dates Below
- 6-week 1: May 16 to June 24
- 6-week 2: June 27 to August 5
- 12-week: May 16 to August 5