The sessions are designed to assist parents and students with the filing of the FAFSA form. Financial Aid specialists will be walking students and/or families through the process of completing the FAFSA. Throughout the walk-through, advisers will be available to answer any specific questions or assist with completing a certain step along the way! Our Fall sessions will be held:
- Tuesday, October 22 in the Hempfield Room (inside Chambers Hall) from 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 6 in the Hempfield Room (inside Chambers Hall) from 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 4 in the Hempfield Room (inside Chambers Hall) from 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Bring the bolded items below to assist you during the FAFSA Completion Session and any of the other items if needed:
- Student’s 2018 Federal tax return and W-2 Forms
- Parents’ 2018 Federal tax return and W-2 Forms (if dependent student)
- Social Security Card for student
- Other records of money earned
- Untaxed income (such as child support, workers compensation, etc) (if applicable)
- Bank statements (current)
- Investment information (if applicable)
- If not a U.S. Citizen, alien registration card/permanent resident card
Anyone taking part must comply with the University’s computing acceptable use policy.