Applying for Summer Housing
Summer housing applications will be available beginning Monday, March 21st.
To be eligible for campus housing, students must be registered for classes at Pitt-Greensburg, completing an internship in the area, or working at an on-campus job. Below are some important information
- Housing is only available from May 7th - August 14th.
- Meal plans are not available during the summer.
- All summer residents are assigned to the Academic Village, which has a full kitchen.
- Rate is $125/week (4 week minimum); $1750/term.
Students should apply for summer housing by Friday, April 1st.
Free Summer Housing Eligibility
Students who meet certain eligibility requirements may receive free housing during the summer. Below are the eligibility requirements:
- Must have completed one semester as a full-time Pitt-Greensburg student during fall 2021 or spring 2022
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credits at Pitt-Greensburg during the summer sessions (on-campus, online, or internship)
- Housing available only while in-person, on-campus classes or internship is in progress
- This offer can be rescinded if student fails to attend classes or for disciplinary reasons
If you have questions regarding summer housing, please contact the Housing Office at UPGHousing@pitt.edu or at 724-836-786.