The University of Pittsburgh at Greensburg returns to in-person instruction for the Fall 2021 semester. The campus remains closed to the public. Learn how Pitt-Greensburg is building a healthy and resilient community.

Missing Person Contact

In the event a student is missing from the residence halls, residents can designate a person for the University to contact. This person should be someone who would mostly likely know the resident's whereabouts. This person may or may not be a parent/guardian. At the beginning of each term, students will be given the opportunity to designate/update this information. Below are instructions for designating a missing person contact:

  • Log into your Pitt account at
  • Under the My Resources tab, click on Housing e-Services.
  • Click on the Housing Applications link on the right of the page.
  • Click on the Missing Person Contact Form link.
  • Complete the form.
  • Click 'Finished.'