Dear Members of the Pitt-Greensburg Community:
Thanks for all you are doing to keep our community safe. I am very thankful that the mitigation efforts we have in place have proven to be effective on the Pitt-Greensburg campus. As we continue to work our way through the semester, please always remember the following:
- Face coverings are the most significant tool to limit the spread of COVID-19. Wear a mask that securely covers your mouth and nose - whether in buildings or on campus grounds. The exceptions are:
- If you are in your living space with members of your household or pod.
- If you are in a single-occupancy room, preferably with the door closed.
- If you are eating or drinking in a designated indoor dining area and 6 feet apart from others.
- If you are eating, drinking or exercising outdoors while maintaining a distance of 6 feet from others.
- Physical distancing is very important - keep at least 6 feet between yourself and others.
- Practice good hand hygiene - wash your hands and use hand sanitizer as frequently as possible.
- For up-to-date information, please visit our campus COVID-19 resources.
Once again, I thank all students, faculty and staff for your commitment to promote the health and well-being of our entire community.
Dr. Robert Gregerson
President, University of Pittsburgh at Greensburg