Pitt Greensburg students who take advantage of study abroad get the opportunity to immerse themselves in another culture, gain valuable global skills, develop self-awareness, and enhance their undergraduate career by taking courses outside the traditional classroom setting. An international experience may be the first time you are truly away from home and familiar surroundings. While studying in a foreign country isn’t always easy, most students agree that studying abroad can be one of the best parts of your college experience.
As part of the Pitt Study Abroad system, our students have the ability to choose from over 350+ programs, in one of 75+ countries. Students may choose to study abroad during the 1-week academic spring break, for a portion of the summer term, a fall or spring semester, or during the full academic year. The majority of our programs have language instruction in English; however, there are some that have language requirements. Students may earn credit towards their degree for classes and internship experience they complete abroad.
Financial aid and scholarships are available and may be applied to study abroad programs. Currently 100% of Greensburg students who apply for federal aid receive some type of scholarship or grant to study abroad.
To Learn More:
• Visit the on campus Study Abroad Office in Millstein Library, room 202.
• Contact the Study Abroad Coordinator, Bradley Miner, to set up an appointment to discuss the various options.
• Begin your program search, read the FAQ, and apply for programs on the Pitt Study Abroad website.
• Attend the annual on campus Study Abroad Fair!
• Check out our News and Events page for upcoming events on campus.
Pitt Application Deadlines: