Providing tools and services for students and alumni to succeed in
the career planning process - free of charge.
The Career Services Office at the University of Pittsburgh at Greensburg is dedicated to helping you with your career goals. The Career Services Office is located in 219 Chambers Hall.
Step 1: Exploring Your Options
Step 2: Building Your Resume
- Shadowing/Informational Interview
- Volunteer Work
- Internships/Cooperative Education
- Extracurricular Activities & Leadership
- Study Abroad
- Part-Time/Summer Jobs
Step 3: Putting It All Together
- Cover Letters
- Interviewing Skills
- Business & Dining Etiquette
- Job & Career Fairs
- Job & Internship Search — Pitt-Greensburg Internship Services!
- Applying To Graduate School
219 Chambers Hall