Congratulations on your decision to Commit to Pitt-Greensburg! The next step is to accept your admission and confirm your residency status.
By accepting your offer of admission, you will be guaranteed a seat in this year’s class. You can also secure any scholarship offer you may have received from Pitt-Greensburg. Here's what you need to do:
Have your Pitt log-in information for your Applicant account ready. (This was e-mailed to you by the Pitt technology Help Desk after submitting your application to Pitt.) You can also review the "Pay Your Deposit" instructions here.
Click the 'Pay Your Deposit and Commit to Pitt' link below or navigate to https://pi.tt/studentcenter.
Select Admissions, then Accept/Decline Admissions, and follow the prompts. (If you encounter any issues with your applicant account or the deposit process, please contact the Technology Help Desk).
After completing this process, continue with our Online Program. You can then take advantage of all the resources available to you as a Pitt-Greensburg student!
|Pay Your Deposit and Commit to Pitt!|
Complete the Online Commit to Pitt Program
To begin, please watch the following Commit to Pitt video. Once you have completed your video, please go through these important links that were covered in the video. If you should have any questions or concerns, please email your questions to email@example.com.
2. Meet Your New Community
- Join us on the Facebook Class of 2026 Group - a great place to find or meet new friends or roommates!
- Take an online tour of our campus.
- Follow the Admissions Office on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
If you are interested in living on campus, please learn more about on-campus housing here.
4. Summer Orientation
Orientation will be online this year. Be sure to watch your email for updates throughout the summer, and find current information here.
After viewing the above video, you may want to visit the links mentioned during the presentation. (Some additional instructions on my.pitt.edu):
- Federal Student Aid (FSA) ID
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency (PHEAA) State Grant
- Accept/Decline Loan or Federal Work Study (FWS)
- Entrance Counseling
- Master Promissory Note (MPN)
- Pitt Fund$ Me – (Pitt Scholarship Database)
- Payment Plan
- Parent Plus Loan
- Private Education Loan/Alternative Loan (FastChoice)
6. Get Ready
Complete these next steps before arriving on campus:
If you have questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us:
The University of Pittsburgh at Greensburg
Office of Admissions
121 Lynch Drive
Greensburg, PA 15601
CONGRATULATIONS, WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU SOON!