Congratulations on your decision to Commit to Pitt-Greensburg! The next step is to accept your admission and confirm your residency status.
By accepting your admission, you will guarantee yourself a seat in this year’s class and secure any scholarship offer you may have received from Pitt-Greensburg. Here's what you need to do:
- Click the blue 'Commit to Pitt' button below.
- Choose PS Mobile Login, and log in using your applicant account information that was e-mailed to you by the Pitt technology Help Desk after you submitted your application to Pitt.
- Select Admissions, then Accept/Decline Admissions, and follow the prompts. (If you encounter any issues with your applicant account or the deposit process, please contact the Technology Help Desk.)
- After completing this process, continue with our Online Program to take advantage of all of the resources available to you as a Pitt-Greensburg student!
To begin, please watch the following Commit to Pitt video. Once you have completed your video, please go through these important links that were covered in the video. If you should have any questions or concerns, please email your questions to email@example.com.
2. Meet Your New Community!
- Join us on the Facebook Class of 2024 Group - a great place to find or meet new friends or roommates!
- Take an online tour of our campus.
- Follow the Admissions Office on Facebook, Twitter, and/or Instagram.
If you are interested in living on campus, please learn more about on-campus housing.
4. Summer Orientation
Orientation will be online this year. Be sure to watch your email for updates throughout the summer, and find current information here.
After viewing above video, you may want to visit links mentioned during presentation with some additional instructions on my.pitt.edu:
- Verification > Log into my.pitt.edu and search for "Student Center" (if you have not paid deposit select Check My Application) > Main Menu > Self-Service > Student Center > Under To Do List click on Verify My FAFSA > Select the UPG Link and create a verification account > Complete Dependent Verification Worksheet
- PA State Grant (PHEAA)
- Accept/Decline Loans or Work-Study > Login to my.pitt.edu and search for "Student Center" (if you have not paid deposit select Check My Application) > Main Menu > Self-Service > Campus Finances > Accept/Decline Awards > 2021
- Entrance Counseling
- Master Promissory Note
- PittFund$Me (Pitt External Scholarship Database)
- Payment Plan
- Parent PLUS Loan
- Private Alternative Loan (FastChoice)
- Georgetown University ROI Ranking
6. Get Ready for Fall!
Go through the personalized checklist that best fits your needs:
7. Vice President message
Please enjoy this welcome message from our Vice President for Academic Affairs, Dr. Jacqueline Horrall.
If you have questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us:
University of Pittsburgh at Greensburg
Office of Admissions
150 Finoli Drive
Greensburg, PA 15601
CONGRATULATIONS, WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU SOON!