Congratulations on your decision to Commit to Pitt-Greensburg! Please accept your admission and confirm your housing status.
By accepting your offer of admission, you will be guaranteed a seat in this year’s class. You can also secure any scholarship offer you may have received from Pitt-Greensburg. Here's what you need to do:
Have your Pitt log-in information for your Applicant account ready. (This was e-mailed to you by the Pitt Technology Help Desk after submitting your application to Pitt.) You can also review the "Pay Your Deposit" instructions here.
Click the 'Pay Your Deposit and Commit to Pitt' link below or navigate to https://pi.tt/studentcenter.
Select Admissions, then Accept/Decline Admissions, and follow the prompts. (If you encounter any issues with your applicant account or the deposit process, please contact the Technology Help Desk).
After completing this process, you can start taking advantage of all the resources available to you as a Pitt-Greensburg student!
|Pay Your Deposit and Commit to Pitt!|
Next Steps After Committing to Pitt
1. Announce Your Big Decision
Looking for the perfect way to tell friends and family that you will be attending Pitt-Greensburg? Feel free to download and share these digital graphics to show off your Pitt Pride! Tag us and use the hashtag #pittgreensburgbound so our team can share your announcement post with our Pitt community.
2. Get in the Habit of Checking Your Pitt Email
Your Pitt email account will now be the official means by which the university will communicate with you. We will be using your Pitt email account instead of your personal email address to communicate important information to you. So please monitor your new email account daily! You can access your email account and student information at https://my.pitt.edu/. Your username is the same as your Pitt email address, without the "@pitt.edu". If you do not know your Pitt email address or your password, you can call the 24/7 Technology Help Desk at 412-624-4357.
3. Meet Your New Community
- Schedule your in-person campus tour and attend a Commit to Pitt event in the Spring.
- Students, join us on the Facebook Class of 2027 Group - a great place to find or meet new friends or roommates! Please note this is a student group only. Parents/Guardians are welcome to join the Pitt-Greensburg Parent/Guardian Facebook group.
- Follow the Pitt-Greensburg Admissions Office on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok to hear admissions news and events. You can find other Pitt-Greensburg accounts here.
If you are interested in living on campus, please learn more about on-campus housing here.
5. Summer Orientation
Be sure to watch your Pitt email for orientation updates throughout the summer, and find current information here.
6. Get Ready
Complete your student checklist before arriving on campus:
7. Feel Free to Ask Questions & Contact Us
Congratulations, we can't wait to see you soon!