Candidates for Full-time Admission must:
- Complete the online application
- Complete the SRAR (self-reported academic record) on your application for the fastest turnaround time for your application. Or you may request an official copy of your high school transcript to be sent to the Pitt-Greensburg Admissions Office.
- Pitt-Greensburg is expanding our Test-Optional Admissions Policy for Fall 2025. The decision to include SAT or ACT scores in the application portfolio is up to you.
Students interested in Nursing should meet the following academic criteria and must have the required high school courses:
Minimum high School GPA (cumulative): 3.2
- Four units English
- Four units math
- Three units lab science (one must be chemistry)
- Five units of other academic electives (stats or computer science strongly recommended)