You are cordially invited to attend the Pitt-Greensburg 2020 Online Commit to Pitt Program!
To begin your online Commit to Pitt, please watch your personalized Commit to Pitt Video.
This video can also be viewed on the Pitt-Greensburg Admissions Facebook.
Once you have completed your video, please go through these important links that were covered in the video. If you should have any questions or concerns, please email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links mentioned during presentation with some additional instructions on my.pitt.edu:
- Georgetown University ROI Ranking
- Verification > Student Center (if you have not paid deposit select Check My Application) > Main Menu > Self-Service > Student Center > Under To Do List click on Verify My FAFSA > Select the UPG Link and create a verification account > Complete Dependent Verification Worksheet
- PA State Grant (PHEAA)
- Accept/Decline Loans or Work-Study > Student Center (if you have not paid deposit select Check My Application) > Main Menu > Self-Service > Campus Finances > Accept/Decline Awards > 2021
- Entrance Counseling
- Master Promissory Note
- PittFund$Me (Pitt External Scholarship Database): Access through your Pitt Portal
- Payment Plan
- Parent PLUS Loan
- Private Alternative Loan (FastChoice)
Complete your Commit to Pitt
- Take our Virtual Tour
- Check out our Admitted Students Checklist
- Commit to Pitt/ Pay your deposit
- Follow the Admissions Office on Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram!
CONGRATULATIONS, WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU SOON!