Pitt Mobile is the official app of the University of Pittsburgh and delivers an enhanced Pitt-Greensburg experience right to your mobile device!
Get the Free Pitt Mobile App
|The minimum requirements for the app are Android version 4.0 or iOS 10.0 on iPhone, iPad, or iPad Touch.|
Who is Pitt Mobile for?
Instructions for use
Alumni - click here for instructions >>
- Install the app from the iOS App Store or Google Play, and once downloaded, open the app on your phone.
- You may begin building your personal profile in the app - or save that step for later!
- You will be prompted to select your Campus (Greensburg!) and Experience (Student/Faculty/Staff), which you can change at any time.
- Use the navigation buttons to explore the app resources/tools!
- Home – Add your favorite/most used Pitt apps/resources to your homescreen and reorder them as you like! Add the Pitt-Greensburg events calendar to your in-app calendar, and connect your personal calendars so everything shows up in one place!
- Resources – All of the apps and campus resources/information you need to be a successful Pitt-Greensburg student, instructor, and staff member! Remember, what appears in this area is based on the 'Experience' selection you made above. You can always change your Experience if you made a mistake under the Profile button.
- Messaging – Here you can message other users who have downloaded the app. Communicate quickly and effectively with your friends, roommates, and colleagues!
- Notifications – Here you'll receive in-app notifications from Pitt-Greensburg and other communities you've subscribed to.
- Profile – Set up your own personal profile within the app so that people know who you are! Here you can also make changes to your app Experience, easily contact your friends, and access your courses, groups, and upcoming events.
Note: Access to some content requires a University computing account.
Questions about Pitt Mobile? Contact us!