Pitt Commons is an online platform designed exclusively for members of the Pitt community. The platform allows students, faculty, staff, alumni, postdocs, and friends of the University of Pittsburgh to establish networking and mentoring relationships that are meaningful and specific to their unique interests and professional goals.
As a member of Pitt Commons, you can:
- Build your professional network and cultivate meaningful connections
- Become a mentor or mentee
- Join groups based on common interests and/or major
- Ask questions or provide guidance on discussion boards
- Explore career and networking resources
Join Pitt-Greensburg Connections on Pitt Commons
After you complete enrollment in Pitt Commons, search ‘Pitt-Greensburg Connections” under the Groups tab. Once you have joined the group, you can post discussions, check out resources, connect with other members of the Pitt-Greensburg family, and find information on upcoming events.
This is a space to connect professionally and socially. Post questions about your job search, ask for restaurant recommendations in a city you are visiting, share job opportunities, and more. This is a space for our community to shape.