Candidates for part-time admission must:
- Complete the Application for Undergraduate Admission. Choose "Part-Time" under Enrollment Information.
- Forward your final high school transcript or original GED score to Pitt-Greensburg's Office of Admissions.
- Submit official transcripts for every post-secondary institution, college or university you have attended.
- Complete and submit a Residency Data Form to the Pitt-Greensburg’s Office of Admission.
- Attach a $45 application fee, a check or money order payable to the University of Pittsburgh at Greensburg. You may also use your credit or debit card to pay by phone.
Requirements for Part-time Admission
Courses may be taken for credit toward a degree or on a non-degree basis. Part-time admission to degree programs is open to high school graduates or those who hold a GED. While no specific high school preparation is required, the following secondary school subjects are recommended:
- Four years of English
- Three years of a foreign language
- Three years of history and social studies
- One year of algebra
- One year of plane geometry
- One year of physics, chemistry or biology
Note: Applicants with incomplete high school preparation may qualify for admission by taking the professional Examination given by the Pennsylvania Department of Education and earning a high school equivalency certificate (GED).