216 Chambers Hall (above Bookstore)
Fax: 724-836-7907 (September 1 through April 30)
Pamela Freger, RN, BSN
Dr. Matthew Levin
Health Center Hours of operation
Monday through Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
The health center is closed annually beginning May 1, and reopens the middle of August. Questions regarding the health center can be directed to the above email address.
The goal of the Health Center is to provide quality health care that is pertinent and flexible for each student at Pitt-Greensburg.
Health Services Cost to Pitt-Greensburg students
Full time students pay a fee which includes most over-the-counter drugs provided by the health center and unlimited visits to the health center, nurse and the campus physician. Student is responsible for payment of all prescription medications, lab work, and transportation.
Health Center Downloads
- Initial assessment and treatment of health problems, referrals as needed.
- Physician visits on campus weekly, daily consults if necessary.
- First aid supplies and services.
- Allergy injections when the doctor is on campus only.
- TB testing - for Education majors (sophomore through senior).
- Flu shots - cost adjusted annually.
- Meningitis: Please call Passport Health, Monroeville PA, 412-372-4007 for more information.
Self Care Center
216 Chambers Hall waiting area
Hours of Operation
- Monday through Thursday - 7am to 11pm
- Friday - 7am to 9pm
- Saturday - 11am to 9pm
- Sunday - 11am to 11pm
|Dr. Matthew Levin:||Board Certified Family Practice||724-216-9300|
|Hartman Ophthalmic Associates:||Opthamalogist||724-836-0190|
|Dr. L. Kevin Metsger:||Dentist||724-837-5009|
Health Related Links
- Health Insurance
- Center for Disease Control
- Pennsylvania Department of Health
- Allegheny County Health Department
Drug Overdose Task Force: 724-830-3827
PA GetHelpNow (Substance Use Treatment) - 24/7: 1-800-662-4357 (HELP)
Westmoreland County Crisis Line: 1-800-836-6010
Narcotics Anonymous 24/7: 412-391-5247
Sage's Army: 724-863-5433 (LIFE)