If you are or plan to be a new student at the University of Pittsburgh at Greensburg you will need to complete the following steps to be considered for and receive need-based financial aid.
- Apply for admission to Pitt-Greensburg.
- Complete a FAFSA at fafsa.gov.
- Review your financial aid offer letter.
- Upload your verification documents to upg.studentforms.com (if applicable).
- Accept or decline your aid at my.pitt.edu.
- If taking out federal loans, complete Entrance Counseling and complete the Master Promissory Note at studentaid.gov.
- Review your e-bill at the end of July.
- Consider applying for a Parent PLUS Loan or a private alternative loan to help with your remaining balance.
- Renew your FAFSA beginning October 1.