The Voices of Pitt-Greensburg: Chorale, Chamber Singers, & Studios
Semper Collaetemur: We Shall Ever Rejoice
Thursday, April 7 & Friday, April 8 at 7:30 PM EST
Live in Campana Chapel, and available via Livestream (4/8)
Chorale continues to welcome you back to Campana Chapel. This April, come hear us in our Spring production Semper Collaetemur: We May Ever Rejoice. Featuring music of Elgar, Dickau, Palestrina, and the stunning Alleluia from Randall Thompson. Plus, students of our lessons studios share their solo work.
Pitt-Greensburg requires all to wear masks while indoors on our campus.
About Music at Pitt-Greensburg
The University of Pittsburgh at Greensburg features four concert series in Campana Chapel.
- Pitt-Greensburg Chorale and Chamber Singers: Pitt-Greensburg's featured student choral ensembles
- Joan Chambers Concert Series: Local, national, and international artists appearing in memory of ardent Pitt-Greensburg supporter Joan Chambers
- Recitals: Students and faculty of Pitt-Greensburg
- Friday Evening Music Club: A community of area performers and audience dedicated to creating and sharing in great artistic performance and camaraderie
- Musicals: In Spring 2022, join us for The Great American Trailer Park Musical in Ferguson Theatre, March 31-April 3
All performances begin at 7:30pm (unless otherwise noted). Performances are free and open to the public; Chorale and the Friday Evening Music Club graciously accept donations at the door.
Help support Music at Pitt-Greensburg: Donate online; be sure to specify Music at Pitt-Greensburg and/or a specific concert series you would like to support. Thanks so much for helping to sustain our concert series.