The University of Pittsburgh at Greensburg proudly celebrated the accomplishments of our students on
Saturday, April 30th, 2022 (Ceremonies at 10am & 1pm)
Re-live the 2022 Commencement ceremonies!
Information for graduates on degree processing timelines:
- Final grades are due from the Faculty on May 4, 2022.
- Official grades will be posted on your transcript by May 5, 2022.
- The review of your Academic Record will begin on May 5. It typically takes a few weeks to complete the process for the entire class. If you have a G grade or do not pass a course needed for graduation, please reach out to Michele Shuey ASAP to work together to try and resolve the issue.
- Your degree will be conferred on your Final Transcripts by May 27. If you need additional copies of your final transcript you can order them here.
- PLEASE NOTE: Do not order any official transcripts until after May 27. Your degree will not be confirmed until May 27. Any orders prior to the 27 will have your final grades but not your degree confirmation.
- You will receive your Diploma and Final Transcripts in the mail the week of June 6.
- If you need verification of the completion of your Degree for employment, Graduate School admissions, etc. - prior to receiving your final transcripts and diploma in the mail, please email Michele Shuey at Michele.Shuey@pitt.edu to let her know. Please provide to whom the letter should be addressed to and preferably an email address for that person. Once you are verified she will be able to send the documentation and CC you on the email.
NOTE: If you have any kind of financial, judicial, parking, first day complete book program or other types of “Holds” on your student account, we are unable to provide you with a letter, official transcript or diploma until the holds are satisfied. Once your obligations are satisfied and holds are lifted, please reach out to Holly Chenoweth at HLC54@pitt.edu to have your final transcripts and diploma sent to you.
Email and Mailing Address Changes
Students should visit the Information Technology website to review the various services alumni will be able to use. If your email or mailing address has changed or will soon change, please be sure to contact Pitt Greensburg Academic Advising at 724-836-9940. Be sure to update your records with a non-Pitt email address!
Questions related to the Commencement ceremony can be directed to Sherra Moors at 724-836-7743 or email@example.com; as much work is still remote, email is the preferred way of communication.