Become an Innovator in the Information Economy
Being a valued member of an IT team means having an understanding of computing technology and information systems. In our program, you will go beyond the classroom, applying what you learn to real-world experience in the field.
Start with a foundation in programming, networking, database management, and information systems. Each topic you explore will equip you for your IT career. Maximize your skill set by selecting either the Cyber Security track or the Administration track.
Our small class sizes encourage closer interaction with your peers and award-winning instructors. Your internship experience completes your degree with the real-world experience you need to succeed.
- Course Descriptions
- General Degree Requirements
- Printable Distribution of Credits Checklist
- Printable Program Requirements Sheet
Graduate School Guarantee — School of Information Sciences
More information on Pitt-Greensburg graduate school guarantees >>
- A bachelor's degree from a Pitt campus earned in a STEM Field.
- An undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or better.
- Complete at least one undergraduate programming course.
- Complete at least one undergraduate calculus course.
- Complete at least one undergraduate statistics course.
- More information about the School of Information Sciences >>