The research listed below has been reviewed as exempt from review by Pitt Human Subjects Review Board, meaning they are harmless. When you complete a survey, you are directed to a second survey to type in your name and class(es) you want credit for; this cannot be linked to the answers on the survey you took. Towards the end of the semester, Dr. Phillips will send each PSY professor a list of students, which classes they are in that are offering extra credit, and the number of surveys completed.
Surveys for the Pitt-Greensburg Psychology student
Take each survey below only ONCE each semester:
- Survey for any 18-or-older Pitt-Greensburg Psych Student: examines your beliefs across a variety of areas.
- Survey ONLY for 18-or-older students who BELIEVE IN God: explores your feelings about yourself and God.
- Survey ONLY for 18-or-older students who had a psychedelic experience with Christian elements: asks open and closed ended questions, completely anonymous
Surveys for Pitt-Greensburg Psych student’s friends/family (18 or Older)
Any person can take each survey below no more than once. Ask multiple friends/family to take the surveys!
- Survey for any Pitt-Greensburg students’ adult friends/relatives: concerns one’s beliefs, including religious (even if they aren’t religious).
- Survey ONLY for Pitt-Greensburg students’ adult Christian friends/relatives 18 or older of Pitt-Greensburg Psych Student: addresses one’s religious beliefs, views on women and other groups.
- Survey ONLY for Pitt-Greensburg students’ adult friends/relatives who had a psychedelic experience with Christian elements: asks open and closed ended questions, completely anonymous.
Questions? Email Dr. Russ Phillips.