The Registrar's Office staff is primarily in office but may be working remotely. If you are in need of assistance, please reach us via one of the following ways: phone, email, or MS Teams.
** Paper transcripts will be processed within five business days. Electronic transcripts are being processed regularly and are the recommended transcript type.**
- Electronic Official Transcripts or Enrollment Verifications can be ordered online using the following link: here
- If you need to provide any paperwork/documentation to the Registrar's Office, we request that you please provide electronic versions/scans to us via email.
For assistance with any academic advising questions or concerns, please call 724-836-9940, or complete the help request.
The Office of the Registrar is the official source for all student academic records, including registration services for students enrolled in undergraduate programs. Other functions handled by the Pitt-Greensburg Registrar's Office include the monitoring of the end-of-term grading process, processing of course repeats and grade changes, publication of the Academic Calendar and semester course offerings, enrollment and degree verifications, transcripts, and veterans services.
Check out our Quick Start Guide found under the Academic Advising page.
- • Act 48 Credits
- • Changing your Personal Information
- • College for the 55+
- • Enrollment Verification
- • Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- • Graduation and Diplomas
- • Registration
- • Transcripts -please see information above
- • Tuition Eligibility Guidelines
- • Veterans Services
- Act 48 Reporting (pdf)
- Fillable Application for Graduation
- Class Permission Override (pdf)
- Course Sequence Progression (pdf)
- Cross Registration Request form with Seton Hill University (pdf)
- Diploma Request (pdf)
- Enrollment Verification (pdf)
- Fillable Monitored Withdrawal Request
- Personal Information Change Request (pdf)
- Fillable Plan (Major) Declaration/Change
- Student Resignation Form (pdf)
- Fillable Self Enrollment Form
- Student Release of Information-FERPA Information (pdf)
- Transcript Request Form (pdf)
- Annual Faculty Review of Majors, Minors, and Certificates (Faculty use only)