*** Registrar’s Office has moved to remote operations due to the COVID-19 pandemic, and until it is resolved, only electronic documents are available for ordering. ***
*** If you attended the University of Pittsburgh at Greensburg prior to 1990, we will not have access to your records until further notice. ***
- Electronic Official Transcripts can be ordered online using the following link: transcripts
- Enrollment Verifications can be ordered online using this link: enrollment verifications
- If you need to provide any paperwork/documentation to the Registrar's Office, we request that you please provide electronic versions/scans to us via email.
Registration for summer and fall is proceeding as scheduled.
- If you plan to enroll in a class that requires special permission, please contact the instructor via email to request permission. The instructor should notify the registrar's office that permission has been granted.
- If you plan to take a class through cross-registration at WCCC or Seton Hill University, please complete the Cross Registration Form and obtain approval from your advisor. Completed forms must be submitted to the Registrar's office. We recommend scanning or photographing the form and sending it via email to email@example.com
Special Message from the Provost (3/20/20) - regarding Coursework, Communications, and Grading Policies
For assistance with any academic advising questions or concerns, please call 724-836-9940, or complete the help request here.
The Office of the Registrar is the official source for all student academic records, including registration services for students enrolled in undergraduate programs. Other functions handled by the Pitt-Greensburg Registrar's Office include the monitoring of the end-of-term grading process, processing of course repeats and grade changes, publication of the Academic Calendar and semester course offerings, enrollment and degree verifications, transcripts, and veterans services.
- • Act 48 Credits
- • Changing your Personal Information
- • College for the 55+ (temporarily suspended for Fall 2020)
- • Enrollment Verification
- • Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- • Graduation and Diplomas
- • Registration
- • Transcripts -please see information above
- • Tuition Eligibility Guidelines
- • Veterans Services
- Act 48 Reporting (pdf)
- Application for Graduation (pdf)
- Class Permission Override (pdf)
- Course Sequence Progression (pdf)
- Cross Registration Request Form (pdf)
- Diploma Request (pdf)
- Enrollment Verification (pdf)
- Monitored Withdrawal Request (pdf)
- Name Change Request (pdf)
- Program/Plan Change (pdf)
- Student Resignation Form (pdf)
- Self Enrollment Form (pdf)
- Student Release of Information-FERPA Information (pdf)
- Transcript Request Form (pdf)