Thank you to each of our Advisory Board members for being a part of our Board’s eighth year, 100% participation record in the annual Partners in Excellence Campaign. We hope to continue this impressive run for the FY19 campaign. Please join your board colleagues by participating in the Pitt-Greensburg Partners in Excellence Advisory Board Campaign and making a contribution to the fund of your choice.
Our greatest needs for the 2018-2019 fiscal year are:
- Technology for the Future Challenge: All donations to this challenge are matched dollar to dollar by the Department of Education, so contributions to this fund make twice the impact.
- Greatest Needs of Campus: This is the President's discretionary fund that is directed to the greatest needs of our campus community as decided by President Smith.
- The Fund of Your Choice: You can direct your donation to any of the funds, scholarships, or endowments of your choice listed via the link.
If the project or program that you would like to designate your contribution to is not listed, please contact Kellie Surmacz, Annual Fund Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 724-836-7761.
Make your contribution now! You can donate via:
- Check: Send check and linked pledge card to Kellie Surmacz at University of Pittsburgh Greensburg, Office of University Relations and Institutional Advancement, 150 Finoli Drive, Lynch Hall – Room 105, Greensburg, PA 15601
- Credit card: You can pay online by clicking on the credit card link or by calling 724-836-7761. If you pay online, make sure to mark “Advisory Board Member” as your affiliation to Pitt-Greensburg to ensure that you are counted for participating this year.
All donations are tax deductible for the year of your gift.
If you have any questions or would like to donate by phone, please contact Kellie Surmacz at 724-836-7761 or email@example.com.