Housing Forms

Many of these forms may be completed online. However, some forms cannot be submitted electronically. To return a paper form, you may either fax it to 724-836-7134 (ATTN: Housing Office), e-mail it to UPGHousing@pitt.edu, or send it via mail to:

Housing & Residence Life
150 Finoli Drive
219 Chambers Hall
Greensburg, PA 15601

If you are unable to access any of the forms or do not see a link to the form you need, please contact the Housing Office at 724-836-7869.