The offices of Academic Affairs and Career Services would like to invite you to attend the 14th annual Graduate & Professional School Fair at the University of Pittsburgh at Greensburg.
Date: Thursday, October 10, 2019
Time: 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Location: Gymnasium, Chambers Hall (1st Floor)
Whether you have a particular program in mind or just wants to check out some options, this is a great chance for preliminary research and planning!
Students will have the opportunity to meet with representatives from regional schools to learn about program requirements, prerequisites, application procedures, and deadlines. A wide variety of fields of study will be represented, including law, business, information science, health-related programs (such as PT, OT, and PA), teaching certification, and various areas in the liberal arts. This is also a great opportunity for students who plan to transfer to the Oakland campus to speak to representatives from perspective schools.
The fair is free and open to the public, and preregistration is not required. All majors and academic levels are welcome!
This is a great opportunity to:
- Compare your options
- Learn about program requirements, prerequisites, and application procedures
- Discuss relocation with Pitt-Oakland Schools
There will be tables featuring: the University of Pittsburgh at Greensburg Study Abroad Program, A table featuring Pre-Health Advising from Pitt Oakland, as well as a Relocation table for any student interested in information about transferring to the Oakland Campus.
Current Registered Programs
- California University of Pennsylvania
- Carlow University
- Chatham University
- Clarion University
- Drexel University
- Duquesne University
- Duquesne University School of Education
- Duquesne University School of Pharmacy
- D'Youville College
- Frostburg State University
- Indiana University of Pennsylvania
- Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine
- LaRoche University
- Lehigh University School of Education
- Marietta College
- Middlebury Institute of International Studies
- Penn State University Dickinson School of Law
- Penn State University School of International Affairs
- Penn State University Smeal College of Business
- Point Park University
- Robert Morris University
- Ross University School of Medicine
- Saint Vincent College
- Salus University
- Seton Hill University
- Shippensburg University
- University of Pittsburgh Graduate School of Public & International Affairs
- University of Pittsburgh Health Professions
- University of Pittsburgh Katz School of Business
- University of Pittsburgh School of Education
- University of Pittsburgh School of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law
- University of Pittsburgh School of Nursing
- University of Pittsburgh School of Pharmacy
- University of Pittsburgh School of Public Health
- University of Pittsburgh School of Social Work
- Waynesburg University
- West Liberty University
- West Virginia University Eberly College of Arts and Sciences
- West Virginia University Integrated Marketing Communications
- West Virginia University School of Medicine
- Westminster College Graduate School
Please check this website regularly for updates regarding which graduate and professional schools will be in attendance!
We look forward to seeing you on October 10th!