Supporting Career-Ready* Pitt-Greensburg Students & Alumni
The Career Closet is a new, free resource designed to loan professional attire to Pitt-Greensburg students and alumni who are engaged in career-related pursuits.
Donations of new or lightly-loved-and-laundered interview attire are accepted. Items include:
- • suits
- • jackets
- • structured shirts
- • tops
- • pants
- • skirts
- • blazers
- • accessories (no shoes, please)
Items not selected for inventory are donated to a local charity.
To schedule an appointment to access or donate, email email@example.com.
You've landed an interview and want to dress for success?
To sign-out items:
- Email Career Services to schedule an appointment, Monday through Friday, at least 48 hours before your interview (not including weekends).
- Prepare and submit a resume draft for feedback to VMOC in order to borrow items. Submit to VMOC via your Pitt Portal.
- Sign-out desired items with Career Services staff according to an agreed-upon timeframe.
- Return items to Career Staff laundered or labeled for dry cleaning.
Need more options?
While every effort is made to meet the needs of all students regardless of size and gender identity, there is no guarantee of successful selection with a limited inventory. To increase success, students are encouraged to check out the local thrift and consignment stores.
Check out our local Greensburg YWCA thrift store for community programs such as PA WORKWEAR and Working Women’s Closet - supporting career-ready community members!