This annual merit-based scholarship may be awarded at the time of your acceptance, based on your academic information provided on your application. These scholarships range from $2,000 to $5,000. These awards are renewable for up 4 years (a total of 8 semesters) provided you meet academic and enrollment requirements.
Holistic Review Factors for Scholarships
- Strength of Student’s Academic Coursework
- Performance in Advanced Course
- Extracurricular Activities (Anything that a student chooses to submit in order to demonstrate their academic potential)
Scholarships are not transferrable to other Pitt campuses.
Each year, the University of Pittsburgh at Greensburg awards numerous institutional scholarships, made available by the generosity of many individuals, clubs, organizations, industries, businesses and foundations, to deserving students. To be considered for institutional scholarships, students should log into Pitt Fund$ Me at least once per semester to set up a profile and be matched to scholarships. The selection of scholarship recipients is based upon the specific criteria defined by the donor. A student's academic performance and financial need may also be considered when deciding upon qualified candidates. Institutional scholarships are awarded throughout the summer and are based upon student information available at the time of awarding.
To be considered for institutional scholarships, all students must:
- Be admitted/enrolled in a degree-seeking program at Pitt-Greensburg
- Be enrolled/plan to enroll as a full-time student
- Comply with Pitt-Greensburg academic progress standards for financial aid
- Not be in default on an educational loan or not owe repayment on a federal grant
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by April 1
- Not have earned a Bachelor's Degree
Pitt Fund$ Me
PittFund$Me connects you with real, relevant scholarships. As an admitted Pitt student, you can log into PittFund$Me and answer a series of profile questions. The adaptive matching engine will display scholarship opportunities that are tailored to you. And don’t worry – you’ll only see institutional scholarships and vetted outside scholarships so you can be confident as you submit your scholarship applications. You have to own the scholarship search process – and we know it’s important to you. That’s why we want to help make it as easy as possible for you to feel totally in control.
- Log into my.pitt.edu and search for PittFund$Me
- Set up a profile
- Refresh your profile often (recommended at once per semester)
- Apply for the scholarships that interest you
Undergraduate Student Funding Opportunities
Pitt's Office of Sponsored Programs provides a list of undergraduate and graduate student opportunities related to scholarships, fellowships and funding for research. This information is updated periodically.