Faculty & Staff Donors
Average Gift Amount
matched by the US Dept. of Education
Strengthening Institution Program Grant
Thank you for your gift to the Technology for the Future Challenge! With your support, Pitt-Greensburg was able to raise $250,000 that was matched dollar-for-dollar to create a $500,000 endowment.
Technology is more important than ever, and we are grateful to you for making it possible to reach this goal.
Recent Campus Technology Updates
Your gift to the Technology for the Future Challenge helped to create an endowment that will serve Pitt-Greensburg's technology far into the future. Your contribution is already making an impact in our classrooms!
- Pitt-Greensburg updated more than 30 classrooms with appropriate technology that allows professors and students to collaborate in real-time classes--whether they are on campus or using remote learning options. These upgrades benefit every student and every faculty member in their academic journey together.
- Faculty met regularly this past summer to enhance their remote teaching skills in order to provide a positive learning experience for students.
- New hover cameras installed in classrooms throughout campus that further enhance remote teaching capabilities.
- A new studio allows faculty to videotape lessons for asynchronous viewing by students. The studio is equipped with a green-screen background, high-quality camera and microphone, and computer and software--which all allow faculty to prepare class that is professional in appearance without the hassles of dealing with technological issues.
- The 30-member Bobcat esports team now has a state-of-the-art gaming arena where they are practicing and competing. It is furnished with 10 23.8” high-definition LED monitors, 15 headsets, 15 gaming mice, and 15 gaming keyboards for their competitions. The space can also be used as a high-tech classroom when needed.
- Increased wi-fi access throughout campus, especially in outdoor areas and residence hall lounges.