During this unprecedented time, Career Services remains committed to providing a high caliber of services to students and alumni. While staff will be primarily working remotely, we will offer phone and virtual meetings throughout the week.
Students interested in resume, cover letter, or personal statement review may email a staff member, who will provide thorough and timely feedback. As always, staff will also be available via email, phone, and virtual means to talk to students about the following areas:
- • Career and major exploration
- • Internships & gaining experience
- • Job search process
- • Mock interviews
- • Exploring and preparing for graduate and professional school programs
In addition, please watch for emails with major-specific information, such as information sessions, webinars, and additional opportunities.
Class of 2020
Pitt has compiled various career-related resources specifically for graduating seniors to provide assistance during this unprecedented time. Additional resources & information >>
- June 16-18: Pitt Alumni Virtual Networking and Career Information Sessions
- June 18: Psychology & Criminal Justice Career Panel
- July 16: Communication, Management, and Accounting Career Panel
- July 30: History, VAPA, and Social Science Career Panel
Big Interview is a virtual mock interviewing site to practice your skills - for multiple types of interviews, job levels and industries! Free to all Pitt students/alumni - create an account with your Pitt email address!
Check out this step-by-step guide for developing your account and getting started with Big Interview!
Job Search Resources During COVID-19